Managing the Threat Firearms Class – Reacting With Everyday Distractions – Threat Series Part 1
We truly hope that a threat never presents itself to you — but if it did, how do you think you would react? This class takes a hard look at making the transition from a distracted position and state of mind, to engaging a target.
• Fight or Flight
• Distracted state of mind (ex. Smartphones)
• Mental and physical transition from relaxed to alert
• Shoot/ No Shoot targets (ex. Colors, Shapes, Numbers)
• Critical Thinking and Problem solving
• Handgun Rental
• Eye Protection
• Electronic Ear Protection
• 50rds of Ammo (available)
Sign-up is restricted to more than 2 hours before class start. Rental guns must use ammunition purchased at Stoddard’s.