Handgun Low Light Skills
This course will focus on deploying a handgun with a flashlight during low light or no light. We will discuss and teach several methods of using a flashlight, as well as dispel many common myths. Students will develop skill and confidence to safely identify and engage targets in the dark.
• Practical Firearm Safety
• Lumens & Spill
• Handheld Flashlight Techniques
• Mounted Flashlight Techniques
• Use of Cover & Concealment in Low Light
• Range Time & Targets
• Handgun, Magazine & Holster Rental
• Handheld & Mounted Flashlight Rental
• Personal Firearm (optional)
• 100-150 Rounds of Ammo (available at additional cost)
• Eye & Ear Protection (available at additional cost)
• 3x Personal Magazines or Speedloaders (optional)
Sign-up is restricted to more than 2 hours before class start. Rental guns must use ammunition purchased at Stoddard’s.