Defensive Rifle Class
The purpose of this course is to equip students with the skills needed to safely deploy a rifle for personal defense.
• Practical Firearm Safety
• Sling Setup
• Ready Positions
• Movement: Shooting
• Movement: Reloading/Malfunctions
• Cover & Concealment
• Rifle Rental
• Hearing Protection
• 100-160rds of Ammo (available at additional cost)
• Eye Protection (available at additional cost)
• Sturdy Belt
• Personal Rifle & Sling (Optional)
• Personal Magazines or Speedloaders (3 Minimum, Optional)
Sign-up is restricted to more than 2 hours before class start. Rental guns must use ammunition purchased at Stoddard’s.